Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My own PTC SITE under CONSTRUCTION!!!!

Hi....I am making a PTC and PTR site.

http://www.ptrmadness.com

It will take few days to complete. Suggestions are welcomed and advertisment orders can be booked for cheap!!! For everyone who books his order before launch will get clicks=amount he wants to pay. For e.g. if you want to pay $1 for Price Per Click of 0.01 then you will get 100 Clicks. This is the cheapest deal you can get because you I am not taking any profit for myself. This is only if you book before launch. After launch the usual 50 clicks for $1 will be available and best of all you also don't have to pay right now. You will have to pay when the site is launched!!!!! It can't get better then this!!! This offer is also valid for Paid E-mails! You just have to email me with orders no Payment right now!! Pay when site is launched!!
All you have to do right now is email me at qadir5000mails@gmail.com with your link, name, how much amount you want to spend if you want Email Advertising please email me the Message you want to send in the email.
Then I will contact you on launch for the payments.
This is the Cheapest deal you can get!!!

1 comment:

Gilfrade said...

First: Signup for a paypal-account (free, easy, www.paypal.com), if you don’t have a creditcard just push cancel when you get to it and your paypal-account will still be activated.
Second: Signup http://bux.to/?r=gilfrade (0.01c x 12 per day), get 5 friends to join you and in one month you can afford to pay for a rapidshare premium account and share with your friends!

Better yet, do the same thing with this one http://www.icashout.net/?r=gilfrade (0.015 x 10 per day) and this one pays in 3 to 5 days! I recommend the last one!